Welcome to Our School Council!
What is a School Council?
A school council is a group of democratically elected children that represent the views of the children in the school. This helps ensure all our children have a voice in how the school develops and works for all of us.
The School Council will meet to discuss any issues in and around school. They meet with the head teacher and other members of school regularly to talk about the curriculum and new learning ideas.
Please speak to our School Councillors if you wish to put forward any ideas for us to discuss at our School Council meetings.
What are the aims of The School Council?
To keep all children Ready, Respectful and Safe
- To encourage children to be actively involved with the school
- To encourage children to suggest improvements
- To make sure our school is a safe and happy place for children
- To help children and staff collaborate within school
What has Our School Council done?
- Children in Need fundraising.
- Discussed ideas for a new library